Friday, February 26, 2010

Will somebody show me some pics of side bangs and tell me some hair tips about bangs?

i really need help i want to get side bangs for my haircut so what do i doWill somebody show me some pics of side bangs and tell me some hair tips about bangs?
move about more than half of your bangs to one side, cut them at a downward angle.





blow dry them straight with a round brush, and straighten them to the side.


if you have trouble keeping them to the side, hairspray the roots %26amp; bobby pin them over while getting ready, and eventually it should become easier %26amp; easier for them to stay parted on the sideWill somebody show me some pics of side bangs and tell me some hair tips about bangs?
The picture in the other comment is a perfect example of side bangs.


I have them, and they are great.


No matter if I wear my hair straight, wavy, curly, up or down, I always straighten them.


When they are straight they look better, and are more noticable.


When they are wavy or curly they blend in with the rest of your hair.
http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Pro鈥?/a>





i would straighten them

No comments:

Post a Comment