Friday, February 26, 2010

I am emo but I can't get my hair to hold with spray and gel. Can someone give me hair tips.?

My hair is really thick and down to my shoulders. I just can't get my hair to do anything. Got any suggestions?I am emo but I can't get my hair to hold with spray and gel. Can someone give me hair tips.?
Does it have a lot of layers? If not, that is a must. Before you style your hair, you have to have the right cut.





Other than that, I don't know what to tell u.I am emo but I can't get my hair to hold with spray and gel. Can someone give me hair tips.?
if you were really emo you wouldn't classify yourself as emo.


but whateverrr.
Why does your hair have to stand on end? For heavens sake please develop your own style so you can relax.
Your hair won't do anything because it's just as emo as you are, deary =)





try some pommade.
who would call themself emo?


that's a music genre.
Haven't you seen Something About Marry?
There's something called ';Hair Glue'; that'll work.
thin ur hair out and use a conditioner to soften ur hair so it's not as stubborn.
shave it all off and start over.
cut it, like you cut your wrists.
well it depends on what hair style ur tryn to do

No comments:

Post a Comment