Sunday, February 28, 2010

I need Help with beauty and hair tips before saturday?

Okay so I'm going out for my birthday on saturday with my friends I dont know where yet my sis is surprising me but my thing is I need a hair cut and a makeover. I need the best tips to clear my skin of some blemishes I hjave I dont have alot just a few and I also dont know how I should cut my hair if you know any sites I can go on and look at hairstyles for medium hair that would be awesome. I just need help with my look if you need to see pics of me my myspace has pics help me out plz.


www.myspace.com/melissa198404I need Help with beauty and hair tips before saturday?
Get some nose pore strips and but a nice foundation to make your skin look great. I suggest a powder foundation so you don't end up looking too oily.





This is a great hairstyle that works for anyone


http://www.bbc.co.uk/slink/fashion/index.shtml?page=hair%26amp;sub=partyhairlongI need Help with beauty and hair tips before saturday?
have a free hairstyle consultation





http://hairstyles.virtual-hairstyles.com鈥?/a>
  • instant loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment