Friday, February 26, 2010

Tresemme Flawless Curls Mousse and scrunching hair tips. Help?

I have medium length black naturally straight hair. I really want to try scrunching it, but I think I've been doing it wrong. I've looked at tips online, and a lot of people seem to rely on Tresemme Flawless Curls Mousse, and I'm planning on trying it. Does it work for you? I really want bouncy curls.





Basically, tips and products that work great for scrunching hair. Please be specific. =)Tresemme Flawless Curls Mousse and scrunching hair tips. Help?
i have naturally curly hair


and i use sprunch by aussie to keep my hair nice and curly





and its not just for curly hair


because the first time i ever straightened my hair i hated it and wanted it curly before i went to school. so i sprayed in the spunch. actually sprunched my hair with my fingers and by the time i got to school i had my natural curl back








my suggestions would be if you use this product to do it when your hair is nearly dry but still a little damp. it hold away the frizz :)Tresemme Flawless Curls Mousse and scrunching hair tips. Help?
the way I do my curls is:


I take a shower @ night let my hair get a little dry (you don't want it soaking wet)


Then apply the tresemme


put it up in a high preppy bunn.


when you wake up take down the bunn and you might need to put very little amount of water in your hands and it will look natural and it's bounce and curly and simply beautifull!!


good luck I hope this hepled you out.
  • gas scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment