Friday, February 26, 2010

My Hair has recently started to break, does anyone know any anti-break hair tips for African American hair?

Frutics long and strong shampoo %26amp; conditioner is great for all types of hair and to give extra protection %26amp; moisture try Olive Oil Nourishing Sheen Spray daily and a deep oil treatment weekly 鈥?use regular olive oil, plastic shower cap, leave on for 30+ min and shampoo鈥?





Follow general rules for healthy hair.


Get trims regularity every 3-6 months is good if you follow these rules.. if not 1 -3 months if neglect and abuse you hair鈥?br>




Treat it nicely.


Never brush wet hair 鈥?use a smooth plastic wide tooth comb, making sure it has are no rough edges on it鈥?


Use a detangler if hair tangles easily, be gentle. A satin pillow case will help prevent night time tangles..


Limit heat appliances: air dry hair naturally, ditch the curling %26amp; flat irons 鈥?try to learn to embrace your hairs鈥?natural texture鈥? its crazy you know.. girls with curls always want straight hair and straight haired girls want curls鈥?


With ponytails, don鈥檛 pull tight and always use the non-metal kind鈥?keep metal clips, barrettes, etc. out of your hair.My Hair has recently started to break, does anyone know any anti-break hair tips for African American hair?
Im african american/italian american (bi-racial) and my hairtype is really similar to African americans, my curls are really tight and my hair use to break alot so i can relate. I suggest cutting the split ends of your hair so it doesnt break anymore. Hair starts thinning and starts to break because of split ends thats why you need to trim your ends every few months. Alot of black people dont because there hair is already short but you need to know that this is very important. The most important thing to care for inorder to make your hair grow long is the ends. I suggest using frutics anti-breakage solution and using a shampoo like frutics long and strong. So you get the propper nutrients to make your hair grow long. Since your hair is starting to break cut the split ends and wear your hair in extenstions till your hair grows back. Your hair will go back to its natural state or even better over time. Wear it in extentions or braids but makesure its protected in whatever style you have it in to prevent future breakage. I did this with my hair like 6 years ago, it started to break so i trimmed the ends, I used frutics put it in braids for like a year. 2 years later my hair was healthy and sholder length I still kept putting extensions in for like 2 years. Once it was past sholders i didnt need braids and it was much easier to manage i still trimed my ends and use the long and strong shampoo. I use a daily leave in conditioner and i let it natural. I just texuturize it now so my curls are looser and not so tight. So when its texturised its sholder length and when i straighten it reaches all the way down my back.My Hair has recently started to break, does anyone know any anti-break hair tips for African American hair?
try garnier shampoo it relly works!!
yess.


my hairr has breaking too. i straighten


my hair every single day for the last 3


years. i use this one stuff in a yellow


bottle and [ its for african american hair]


i have very curly, hard, stubborn hair that


is a pain in the ***. i got it at shopKo


and target, its near the straightners and


and where they sell stuff for african american


hair. its in a yellow sqeeze bottle.


you can problably get it at:


shopKo


target


fred myers


wal - mart.





hope you have GOOD LUCK wiff that :]
thats because of puting lots of creams or gill or something like that..so the shampoo will be enough for you...
Sleep on a satin pillow case, use a satin hair wrap at night. Deep condition, hot oil treatments, no heat on hair and a low maintanece hairstyle perhaps a roller set or wrap? I am currently wear a wet n wavy half a wig with my hair in a loose ponytail underneath and leave in deep conditioner.
ok first things first this is wht you gots to do


1. wash your hair


2. condition it (softly)


3. put some Pink lotion in it


4.dont put no heat on your hair at all girl


5. comb it with a big tooth comb


6. put it in a pony tail


7. braid the pony tail





* only do this 1 every 2 weeks
I am bi-racial, and my hair is really dry and breaks all the time. The best stuff I ever used was Redken Extreme Rescue Force. It's a treatment, in a navy blue bottle. Theres a Redken leave-in treatment called Anti-Snap that goes with it, and apparently it's REALLY good.
i like to use dark n lovely....i know its old school,but it works for me down here in this heat.....
  • gas scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment