Sunday, February 28, 2010

Men only; how do you deal with having thin hair / tips ?

I am in my late 20s and will admit my hair is thin. It has receded slightly in the front most noticeably on the sides of the front. I have been using rogaine and am very picky about how I style my hair. One thing I do is I use hair thickening conditioners or gel and then I will pull my shirt over my head a few times to give me a thicker bed head look. What works for you thanksMen only; how do you deal with having thin hair / tips ?
Many guys spend a small fortune trying to outrun male pattern baldness with pills, lotions, creams, wigs, weaves %26amp; transplants - but - in the end - they still must accept the inevitable %26amp; get on with the rest of their life. Life is not always the way it's supposed to be. It's just the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.Men only; how do you deal with having thin hair / tips ?
I had the same problem! I found a website and they have a product made out of natural limestone that makes your hair look thicker. I think I paid like $39 dollar for a bottle of it and it has been lasting me nearly 2 months now. I can't even see my bald spot anymore. This product covers it in a natural looking appearance.





http://www.hairtopper.com/
There are certain shampoos for men that make your hair grow thicker, I use one and it really does work!
I had a freind who had this problema nd he felt that you take him as he is and he let the whole thing go
Buy a cheap toupee and start wearing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment