Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thinking about chemically straighting my hair. tips and info pleasae.?

I chemically permed my hair exactly a year ago and its still some what in my hair and im sick of waiting for it to grow out. I have also dyed my hair about 4 months ago and my hair is in pretty good shape. Im thinking of chemically straighting my hair to get rid or the ';wave'; in my hair.Thinking about chemically straighting my hair. tips and info pleasae.?
You really want to be safe with this. Any type of chemicals in your hair can damage your hair and cause breakage if not properly cared for. Some people say to perm your hair every 6-8 weeks, but don't listen to that. Why? Because if you get a perm now, then get another one 6 weeks later, you can damage your hair and scalp. Only perm your hair when you think it NEEDS a perm.





Just be sure to massage your scalp everydat for about 20 minutes (massaging increases oil production and blood flow in your scalp). Don't wash it too often, and don't use to much hair products on it (it will and can weigh down your hair and block the pores).





Good Luck!Thinking about chemically straighting my hair. tips and info pleasae.?
When using the chemical straighteners, just REMEMBER to comb it the way you want it to set. And condition afterward because ur cuticle is still open and ready for conditioning after a color perm or reverse perm.
juss to let u kno u wont get good results the first time around. ur hair will be relaxed not straight, its takes 2 or 3 times to make is really straight,

No comments:

Post a Comment