Friday, February 26, 2010

How can I? Hair tips? Crazy fringes and bangs?

I have a HUGE forehead and recently, I got me some bangs. I cut it myself and its pretty dang pretty. Having naturally curly hair, I straighten my fringe-not permanently-but it always seems to all frizzy and appear to be very thick. When I sweat my fringe goes crazzy. What can I do to make my fringe better looking and stop it from going crazy when I sweat?How can I? Hair tips? Crazy fringes and bangs?
There is a product sold by Pure Romance that is like Biosilk called Pure Pleasure and it is silicone. It works WONDERFUL for naturally frizzy hair. If you don't want to go the PR route then try a silicone based frizz control product, I will work even if you are sweating or not and does not make your hair greasy if you don't use too much! How can I? Hair tips? Crazy fringes and bangs?
hairspray I guess...
Look here hun...


http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=+What+c鈥?/a>





http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=+Hair+t鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment