Friday, February 26, 2010

Hey does anybody have some hair tips for me? im african american and i need to know how to properly?

take care of my hair. i get it relaxed. i really want my hair to grow but its never gotten past my shoulders:( thanks!Hey does anybody have some hair tips for me? im african american and i need to know how to properly?
This is what I teach my African American models about hair care. It is okay to use a relaxer. However, try to avoid over using curling irons and blow dryers. These heat items will damage your hair way worse than other type hair because your hair in naturally dry. Keep you hair moisturized at all times. try using a daily cream. Also at night, sleep with a satin pillow case. this will allow your hair to glide over your case versus your hair getting caught and snatched on a cotton pillow case. Good luck to you!Hey does anybody have some hair tips for me? im african american and i need to know how to properly?
Everybody had some good tips. I use a satin hair bonnet or scarf... depending on what I've done to my hair instead of using a pillowcase (wild sleeper so I'm not on the pillow half the time anyway!) and I don't use the blow dryer to dry my hair. I wash, deep condition, oil, and pull it back loosely. The next day (yes, the next day) I will take the blow dryer to it to straighten it out some and then curl or flat iron it. I have to do it in two days because my hair is EXTREMELY thick and takes a long time to dry. I have always had long and healthy hair, it's a pain, but it's worth it.





* Don't forget your regular trims!
everything you need to know





www.growafrohairlong.com
getting you hair trimmed or cut has nothing to do with making your hair grow quicker. it is nutrition, washing the hair frequently which adds mositure and since it is not growing past the shoulders, you may want to wear it in an updo for a while or in braids until it grows longer. sometimes it could be friction from touching your shoulders or coat collars that can break it off. make sure you use good conditioners and humectants. make sure that you wrap your hair at night in a silk or satin scarf or bonnet pplus use a satin pillow case. but i would say moisture mositure mositure. afro hair natural or relaxed needs moisture
try straiting it and getting it trimmed so it will grow out faster
Crimp it.
YOU HAVE WASH YOUR HAIR A LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND CONDITION TOO. I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A WHILE NOW AND MY HAIR IN DOWN MY BACK BECAUSE I SHAMPOO AND CONDITION IT ONCE A WEEK AND FLAT IRON AND WRAP IT EVERY NIGHT. GOOD LUCK WITH IT.
get curls

No comments:

Post a Comment