Sunday, February 28, 2010

Does anyone have some good hair tips?

my hairs not horrible it can be better though people share your experiences. What to do wut not to do anything?Does anyone have some good hair tips?
You should print out of a picture of an actor/actress/models with the hair you want and have it cut similar to that at a professional barber shop. Shampoos and conditions your hair often but not daily. Straighten your hair to make it look natural but not really noticeable.Does anyone have some good hair tips?
I'm in the grow out phase because I had a hair stylist do these straightening for me that turned out not to be good for my hair. Plus she gave me horrible advice on how to take care of it. I blame myself because I started hanging out with her socially. She became sloppy after we became friends.





Now I have to saturate my hair with Argan oil (Coconut or Olive will work) and leave it in overnight, wash it out, then deep condition for softness and shine. Plus I use a sulfate-free shampoo.








So my tip is: Don't become friends with you hair stylists. Keep it professional.
To improve your hair you can:





-Use shampoo and conditioning products due to your hair type.





-Use hair treatments that can boost your hair (make it shiny, softer etc)





-Let your hair dry etc naturally. If you prefer to blow dry, straighten or curl, use a heat protection product.

No comments:

Post a Comment