Friday, February 26, 2010

Okay i need hair tips my hair has gotten boring what do i do I NEED HELP!?

okay school is going to start in a while and i need good hair tips


help!Okay i need hair tips my hair has gotten boring what do i do I NEED HELP!?
u need ta get ya hair bumpedOkay i need hair tips my hair has gotten boring what do i do I NEED HELP!?
okay if u think ur look is getting dull try different things!!!


here r some ideas





1) flat iron it





2) you can go by moose. put ur hair half up half down. dampen the hair that is down. apply the moose and ur hair is wavy and tousled.





3) another wavy way is braids. put many little braids in ur hair after ur shower. DO NOT DRY. before you go 2 bed dampen the braids. when you wake up in the morning remove the braids 2 find an instant waves!!!





HAVE FUN AND ENJOY MY TIPS
  • gas scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment