Friday, February 26, 2010

Give me long hair tips please?

I haven't had hair below chin-length in 6 years so I've forgotten the basics really. How can I keep my hair healthy looking past shoulder length?


Will a hair cut restore volume?





PS I have curly hair.Give me long hair tips please?
yes a cut will restore volume


make sure you dont wash your hair everydayGive me long hair tips please?
What u should do is be very careful of split ends, even if u have shiny hair, split ends make your hair look dull. What U should do is buy the Dove shampoo and conditioner , EXTRA SHINE, %26lt;pink bottle%26gt; It will give an extra shine to your hair, and use oil after taking a shower, but not to much!





_ Hoped this worked for u! Let me know!
You can straighten it to help it look longer, and buy alot some type of shining oil to help it look healthy, keep up with the dead ends cut them every 2 months.
A cut will help. Don't over wash your hair either and use a good shampoo and conditioner.
if you straighten it use heat protection spray and ppl will say you should get a hair cut ever 6-8 weeks but we all know no one does that so get a hair cut every time you notice you have split ends

No comments:

Post a Comment