Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hair tips?

I have black hair, and I want to get blonde tipped ends. First of all, do you think that would look good? Second, where can I find pictures of people with tipped hair? I can't find any online.Hair tips?
This seems to be a big trend. Blond hair with black tips.


or Black hair (dark brown) with blond tips or Personally, as a hairstylist, hair is suppose to be fun. So go for it. ends will grow out and be trimmed off if you don't like it.Hair tips?
no it wouldnt look good, it would be too much of a contrast, if you did like a dark red, or light brown, or maybe dirty blonde, then maybe it would look okay
Go for it, hey may as well try everything, you only live for so long, go wild with it.
The black/blonde thing is a little old and looks a bit trashy, I'd do something else, honestly.
  • gas scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment