Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hair tips? How should I style it? I don't know how to do my hair!?

My hair is wavy at the ends. I let it air dry every night in a pony tail because if I let it loose it frizzes even more! I used to straighten it every morning but I hear it is extremely damaging. I have no clue how to dry my hair the right way or just how to style it in general. Do I use gel? Continue straightening it? I would really appreciate any suggestions with details please. Thanks in advance =]Hair tips? How should I style it? I don't know how to do my hair!?
I've been straightening my hair since I was thirteen, and my hair is just the same as it was then. Im 23 now and my hair is super healthy and smooth and shiny and not damaged at all.





Get Herbal Essence Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner to make your hair really nice and not so dried out.


Then when your is towel dried put in the products: Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine anti humidity smoothing Milk


and


Got2B Crazy Sleek hot smooth flat iron and blow dry lotion.





It would aslo work if you didn't put it in a pony tail because that usually makes mine worse, and blow drying it helps a little too for me and most of my clients.Hair tips? How should I style it? I don't know how to do my hair!?
In the morning you can spray a heat protection spray on your hair to protect it from the straightener's heat. Straightening your hair every day isn't good, try to do it every other day.





Also, you could try to braid your hair while its wet and in the morning it will be wavy. It shouldn't be frizzy either because it has been tyed up all night.





There are also a lot of anti-frizz products out there that you can get at a drug store or Walmart. Good Luck! :]
Best way is to towel dry it first really well, then air dry ( NOT in a pony tail). Even though it may be frizzy, this is the best for your hair. Tying it in a ponytail can cause breakage in your hair. Just use a taming serum when it's damp. And you can try using gel if you want, but it usually just makes your hair hard as it flattens the frizz. Do not continue straightening as it will just damage your hair even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment