Wednesday, February 24, 2010

As a Black girl, What kind of ';crazy'; colors can I safely dye my hair? (hair tips welcome)?

blond streaks, purple highlights (suprise, but looks really cute)


keisha cole red, and so many others!!! But just remember to let your hair color kinda coincide with your skin tone.As a Black girl, What kind of ';crazy'; colors can I safely dye my hair? (hair tips welcome)?
I would just get crazy highlights, try red or blue or even orange!!





help me w/ mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>As a Black girl, What kind of ';crazy'; colors can I safely dye my hair? (hair tips welcome)?
Well I am a black girl as well and I have had my hair with gold, red, and green dye and i had no problems....
um........... brown or black or red





mayb even do some highlights here and there





i recommend alot of layers and about shoulder length hair


























hope i helped
red would look awesome!!! but as streaks, and blonde usually works for alot of ppl, i wouldn't dye my whole head just do streaks that would look better
red streaks or tips, would look pretty neat. maybe a dark purplue or bright blue, if you want CRAZY!!
blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment