Friday, February 26, 2010

I need some makeup and hair tips?

I'm going to HOMECOMING soon and I would like to here any suggestions on howyou guys did your makeup. I want it pretty but subtle. But still noticeable. How should I do my hair?I need some makeup and hair tips?
If you have a MAC makeup counter by you, go to them. They offier a free suggestions without evn buying the product....if not try Laura Mercier or NARS. Depending on how long is your hair, I like it half up half down. Big giant curls look fabulous!I need some makeup and hair tips?
i think hair always looks nice up with little wisps of curls around your face. i would wear make up that matches your dress but in lighter shades. or wear you hair down slightly curling and flowing
Ok well first I love homcoming and i hope you have as great of a time as i have had!! I would say wear skin tone colors but make your lips a great color one that really pops or have a great some nice eyes but not both!! As for your hair what I find the best is the curl it and to pin that top back!! Like this one!! http://www.hairresources.com/images/sce/IceGiseleBundchenlongwavy.jpg


but bobby pin the top up in a X sort of direction!!


and for the makeup go for a this sort of look


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/heidi-montag-2006-mtv-movie-awards-arrivals-gyXTgv.jpg%26amp;imgrefurl=http://www.exposay.com/heidi-montag-2006-mtv-movie-awards---arrivals/p/3393/1/%3Ff%3DHeidi%2BMontag%26amp;h=620%26amp;w=436%26amp;sz=37%26amp;hl=en%26amp;start=18%26amp;um=1%26amp;tbnid=G90FHQ8x5Tb1xM:%26amp;tbnh=136%26amp;tbnw=96%26amp;prev=/images%3Fq%3Dheidi%2Bmontag%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN


GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!
my email is miley_luvs_u2@yahoo.com email me a pic of you and i can tell you exactly what will look good on you trust me i am awesome(i'm a girl and not bi. i am straight so don't think nothing bad) just email me the pic and i will tell u good luck!!!!!!!
Make sure your makeup has a natural but cute look. And do a cute up-do with some twisties.

No comments:

Post a Comment