Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hair tips for really frizzy thick poofy hair?

I am a brunette with really frizzy and thick hair a few inches past my shoulders. It's not straight, so it sucks when I have to straighten it because it takes long and im too lazy to do it and its also not curly so it doesn't scrunch good. Any hair tips? I would really like some long beachy waves you see on celebrities. But it gets frizzy if I don't straighten it...especially in the summer. If you have any ideas of what I can do with my hair because I always end of putting it up in a messy bun when its hot and i dont have time to straighten it. I have frizz control stuff but it never seems to work and my mom doesnt want to buy anythinng, so homemade recipe stuff that i can use around my house is would be nice. thank you!!Hair tips for really frizzy thick poofy hair?
hmmm.... i recommend starightening it with some type of methods before this because my hair is medium lenght and flat-flat-flat....its super straight so i cant help you with trying to straighten it but i can help you to achieve those celeb waves you want..... k what i do is i boil 2 cups of water with one chopped up orange and one teaspoon of orange juice concentrate, boil until the water is about half-2/3rds gone (depending on how sticky you want it) when its done, spray onto almost dry hair...not damp tho...and then blow dry using a diffuser and srunch up your hair a bit. i found that this worked wonders on my hair, o ya and spray it on upside down for tons of volume.Hair tips for really frizzy thick poofy hair?
my hair is like yours.hun you should atleast straighten some. you will never get the look you want if you don't buy the things needed!!! you need those things like the ';uncontrolable hair'; shampoos and conditioners you need that stuff! or else it will just be frizzzyy forever. soo try those stuff because i know SOMETHING has too work!!! and it depends what straightener you have. i have a CHI and i use products and it helps alot!!
get this product it lasts 3 months and it works wonders!





http://blogs.chron.com/shopgirl/archives鈥?/a>








you can find it at any pharmacy store


hope it helps! good luck!
Purchase a Chi Flat iron. They are expensive at about $150 bucks but it is well worth it. The iron heats up within seconds and cuts the actual straighting time in half. I also reccommend the Chi Iron Guard spray. You will be amazed.
me too i have blonde hair though


the only homemade thing i have ever tried was an egg thing and it kinda made it frizzier


the shampoo i use is herbal essence dangerously straight and the conditioner works too


its pretty cheap too and you can get it anywhere
garnier sleek and shine, anti frizz serum, anti frizz styling cream.





here are some other products.....








http://www.folica.com/images/products/41鈥?/a> (this one is a hair straighner that really does work just use it daily)





http://www.glow.ca/Glow/GlowDocs.nsf/Ima鈥?/a>


(this is the one i am telling you about.)

No comments:

Post a Comment