Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does anyone have any hair tips about bleaching your hair. I want to know how to do it evenly.?

yes i know bleaching your hair is not good, but i just want to bleach it evenly so the color can come out nice and even. anyone have some tips?Does anyone have any hair tips about bleaching your hair. I want to know how to do it evenly.?
Go to a beauty supply and talk to one of the people working there. they have the best advice, and they sell the best products. My fave is Sally's beauty supply. I use their prism lites brand bleach, it's a powder/developer combo, salon quality but slightly tricky to use the first time. Get their help for that.Does anyone have any hair tips about bleaching your hair. I want to know how to do it evenly.?
My suggestion, leave it to the professionals. They know what they are doing. If you try to lighten it yourself and don't know what you're doing, you can ruin your hair. (it can all fall out!)
one word- dont.

No comments:

Post a Comment