Sunday, February 28, 2010

Protecting color treated hair tips please?

I have colored my hair honey blond (dark and lovely product) and I have had a problem with breakage in the past and low that I have started growing hair back I just don't want my hair to start braking again so please give tips to keep my hair healthy with color?Protecting color treated hair tips please?
I'm using Exoctic allure from www.exoticallure.com My hair is growing an inch per month. My skin as flawless and my nails are long. My hair is very conditioned, strong, thick, and shiny.Fast Grow is an essential Black hair care tool for the following reasons:





鈥?Faster hair growth


鈥?Healthy Hair


鈥?Stronger hair


鈥?Improved hair manageability


鈥?It can help heal damaged hair breakage


鈥?It can increase the black hair growth rate


鈥?It can help hair resist the damage from hair relaxers


鈥?In reality, the only way to get healthy, damage resistant hair is through proper nutrition and that's exactly what Fast Grow provides





It is made of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanical oils. It does not contain any man made drugs.Fast Grow provides a potent formulation of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that the body needs to grow strong, healthy hair, skin and nails.


It also contains biotin. I had acne but it wasn't that bad. I notice my face clearing up after 2 weeks. My skin usually breaks out during monthly cycles, ever since I begin takin fast grow by exotic allure. My skin stop breking out. Ilove this product. I plan to have waist length hair by the end on the year.Protecting color treated hair tips please?
why don't you try the products of ';L'Oreal Professionnel'; ? there's a shampoo and a serum that are especially for colored hair to keep it health and to keep the color as well, but i'm afraid you can't find this product in the supermarkets, but you can find it where they sell professional products in your country.


By the way if you feel that your hair is totally unhealthy you can use the shampoo for weak hair from the same product.
You should try leave in conditioners and serums. there are many you can use and you dont have to actually buy expensive ones to have a healthy looking hair. every month or so, you should get a trim...just like one or two centemeters. You won't cut allof your hair, but that will maintainit looking nice. and regarding your high lights, well tha tcolor is really nice. i had that color done to my hair last year and i used jhon freida brilliant brunnet shampoo to maintain my high lights and it actually made them look alot better!!! also i blow dry my hair, but i trim my hair every 2 or 3 months but the itzy,bitti tips because i dont want to get split ends or anything. also, well try the serums, they help and there are of all sorts! i would recoment pantene, or zero frizz....then if you want soemthing of a brand product, try paul michel products or loreal products. i say they all work the same, it jut depends on how much are you willing to spend....also, AFTER you color your hair ALWAYS get a little trim, so that way it wont drybecause of all the chemicals, specially if you have thin hair!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment