Friday, February 26, 2010

Have any hair tips for a girl that has frizzy and thick hair?

what would be a cute style? how do i make it not so frizzy? etc.Have any hair tips for a girl that has frizzy and thick hair?
frizz. ease.





i love that stuff.


=]Have any hair tips for a girl that has frizzy and thick hair?
use a hair staightner and some chi hair serum
Umm....... conditioner i think. i dunno!
FX Silk Drops. you can get it at any Walgreens, CVS, etc. Its the best!
i know this doesnt help, but i completely feel your pain. my hair is so thick and so frizzy. its awful, and people make fun of it all of the time. I'll tell you what I'm going to try(whether or not it will work im not sure, but hoping) I'm going to a salon and getting my hair thinned out, and then I'm going to curl it because my hair is naturally curly. but you may wanna straighten or make it wavy. but use frizz control, and get your hair thinned out. I think it would probably help a lot.
you can strighten ur hair then like kind of curl the ends it looks so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Start with a shampoo %26amp; conditioner dedicated to preventing frizz... Panteen, L'Oreal and Garnier all have firzz control lines.


Towel blot hair to get ride of excess moisture


Then to your wet hair apply John-Freida's frizz-ease serum. This is your best freind, treasure it lol.


Style as yos want... either leave it like that to get the natural look.... apply a small amount of mousse to hold for the day....... or blow dry/flat iron out
My hair is frizzy and thick and I have spent years figuring out how to work with it. First is the right hairstyle. I recommend a medium length hairstyle (inch or two below the chin) with LONG LAYERS. The shortest layer should still be below your ears (except for your bangs, if any). If the layers are too short, they will stick out and be hard to control. If your hair is too long, it will be too heavy and you will have no wave.





The second thing you must have is the right hair products that discourage frizz and encourage curl. My favorite is Be Curly by Aveda, but I also love Frizz Ease products. Shampoo and conditioner made for curly or wavy hair also help.





The third thing you must do is handle it properly. NEVER comb or brush your hair when it is dry -- you create frizz. I towel dry my hair, comb and part, work in a healthy amount of product, scrunch a bit to encourage waves and air dry, fluffing with my hands occasionally. If you want to blow dry, you must use a diffuser on your hair dryer to discourage frizz. It also helps to squeeze sections of your hair dry with paper towels before applying product. I find blowdrying to give me somewhat unpredictable results, although it works great when my hairdresser does it. Air drying seems to result in better curl definition.





Don't straighten it! Your hair will lose all its natural body. I did it and hated it.





Good luck with your frizzy hair!
u can straighten ur hair in the salon.and u cn have a layered hair,it wil look great.
  • gas scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment