Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I need some good hair tips, I have short hair that I want to straight? I NEED STRAIGHTINING IRON TIPS!?

Is there anyways that naturally I can make my hair straight? I do have an straightening Iron, but what are some tips for it!I need some good hair tips, I have short hair that I want to straight? I NEED STRAIGHTINING IRON TIPS!?
Use a good hair serum like John Frieda! Not only will it make it straight, it'll protect your hair too.I need some good hair tips, I have short hair that I want to straight? I NEED STRAIGHTINING IRON TIPS!?
dont use ghd..and never if your hair is thin etc,,they go to 230degrees..do sections bit by bit,,you did not say how short you are,,,experiment,,good luck.
well make sure your hair is dry and then just make sure its not to close to your ear or nothing . it might burn ! and if your hair is that puffing i reccomend you use some mouse or something

No comments:

Post a Comment