Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hair tips - How can I style my hair >.<?

Right..


I want my hair like this:


http://www.hji.co.uk/hjimages/images/qhs鈥?/a>





But do you know any tips on how I could actually style it like that all the time? i.e. the spikes and such?





please help xHair tips - How can I style my hair %26gt;.%26lt;?
Firstly, if you don't have the proper style, take that picture to a salon and get it cut and styled professionally





After you shower, apply root-pumper to your root layers (I use Catwalk Root Boost) and blow dry your hair upside down while shimmying your fingers through. Straighten it out and use Short Sexy Hair Wax and a little hairspray. Don't use too much wax, though, or it'll weigh your hair down and make it look greasy; only apply slightly to the tips with your fingers for that 'spiked' look. You can even lightly tease some of the pieces or layers to keep the style in shape.Hair tips - How can I style my hair %26gt;.%26lt;?
That cut would be very good on the right face. So first, make sure it works for you. Second, you will need to have it cut that style, then talk to the salon about how to style it. Be prepared to use a lot of heat (hair dryer and flat iron), and gel or pomade, and probably some hairspray. Despite how it looks, it's not going to be a wash and go style, so be prepared to spend time on it every morning. Also realize there will be a training period before it looks the way you want.
Hey(:





I would say that you with need a hair straightner, some gel/mousse %26amp; some hairspray.


Straighten all of your hair, and then get some gel/mousse and spike it up at the back, pulling at little strands and then spray all over with hairspray to hold the style in place(:


goodluck(;





-dee鈽?br>

xxx
Firstly, get it styled at the hair salon.


Straighten it everytime you come out of the shower, and blowdry it every day


Put jell on it so it's spiky


Put hairspray to make it stay for the whole day.


I hope I helped!
well you would need to cut it quite short and then if you dont have already straight hair straighten it. then some gel or mousse would get you the spikes
Ew. Seriously?
actually you just need a similar haircut, that's all,
blow dry your hair when you get out of the shower., and get some texturizing gel.
use a flat iron to straighten it


then use styling gel to create spikes texture
Why would u want it like that
shave it!

No comments:

Post a Comment