Friday, February 26, 2010

Naturally curly hair tips that WORK?

I have really damaged hair, so I'm trying not to use curlers or hot irons. My hair is simi-wavy but occasionally I want light curls- without a curler. Any tips?Naturally curly hair tips that WORK?
get layers and buy curl shaping gel and just scrunch it


or use hot rollers, it doesnt damage your hair as much as a curling ironNaturally curly hair tips that WORK?
i also have really really curly hair and ive never met anyone with worse hair than mine, this is what i do and PLZZZZ try it its amazing


1) Take a normal shower like you normaly would but u cant brush or comb it at all during or after the shower





2) scrunch your hair with some mousse and when your done with that, put some hairspray on your hair too.





3) the next thing you need to do is put your hair in a really high messy bun (folding your hair wont work it has to be messy) if you want you can apply some more hairspray after its in a bun.





i usually do this at night and leave it in until the next morning and if its not dry enough the next morning i keep it in for the rest of the day (if it doesnt look to retarted) or i'll blow dry it for a while .





when its dry enough take it out of the bun and hopefully it will look great.





good luck
I have naturally curly hair. When my hair is wet, I turn it upside down and scrunch it (it's sort of like gathering layers and just tweaking the curls)





I use a light mousse (I prefer pantene pro-v) and some curl spray (aussie or patene is my preference).





Then, I blow dry on low heat (and you can also use a diffuser)





Hope this helps!
watch this video, it helps alot and tells u what to do and what not to do with ur curls. just scroll down on the page.
Have you tried scrunching it with a curl boosting mousse ?

No comments:

Post a Comment