Friday, February 26, 2010

I need some curly hair tips?

I have naturally ringlett-curly hair and it is very hard to manage. I usually just straighten it so that it's a lot easier to deal with, but I'd like to start wearing it curly more often so I don't damage it so much. I want to try and find a way to wear it so that it isn't so puffy and kinda frizzy.. I've used mousse and hairspray, sometimes straighten parts of it but that can kinda make it puffier. Any tips?I need some curly hair tips?
It seems we have the same type of hair!! Heres what to do. Wash your hair and then brush it. Flip your head up and down about 3 times getting excess water out. Get some gel (curling gel is best). Flip your head over and do the under part first, put about a quarter size in your hand and rub hands together then take bits of hair and scrunch it. Add more gel as needed, do that for about 30 seconds, then flip your head back over and do the same for side to side and then back. Adding more gel depending on how ';crunchy'; you want it. I love it when it looks like that, it looks very cute and it's so easy, it takes 10 minutes MAYBE and it's a right out of the shower look! Do that then after you are done crunching and scrunching, leave it alone! Let it dry and do it's thing, it will do the curl and wave naturally but having that gel gives it more defining and not as ';crazy'; let it dry (maybe sit under a fan) finish getting ready and putting on makeup. Then get a de-friz serum, put a tiny bit in your hand and pat it on, (try not to finger it through, it'll make it worse.) and DO NOT BRUSH IT! talk about frizzy and crazy! Then after it's dry you can add more if needed, just be careful because it can make your hair look dirty. After it's pretty dry you can play with your curls if you want :D I love doing that. Good luck!I need some curly hair tips?
i have naturally curly hair too and when i let it air dry it gets poofy. id start with using shampoo that helps frizz..i use john frieda frizz ease for curly hair to help with frizz. then after i wash it i towel dry it and put it in a ponytail. i dont suggest brushing it. sleep on the ponytail and then let it out in the morning. if your hair is anything like mine parts of it will still be wet in the morning. let it finish air drying and your hair won't be as frizzy or poofy! if you're afraid it will get frizzy throughout the day just put some hairspray on it
my tips.


1. wash hair with shampoo only once a week.


2. use sulfate free shampoos


3. conditioner rinse everyday or every other day.


4. use leave-in conditioner


5. use gentle products such natural shampoos and conditioners.


6. deep condition weekly


7. do not use styling products they dry out the hair.


8. wrap hair with silk scarf or invest on a stain pillow case at night
i agree with the girl who gave you the list of things to do.


i have naturally curly hair an do all those..but sometimes our hair does NEED products. you cant possibly think that that your hair isnt gunna be frizzy or manageable with out a little moose..


i usually use pantenes curl moose and a little curl smoothing cream





this makes my curls feel soft and silky smooth..not frizzy.





so yes..do deep condition. but moose and some smoothing cream wont hurt!
I also have naturally curly/wavy hair and I usually spray my hair while its towel dry with defrizz spray by John Frida and put my hair in small braids and it comes out really nice when I take the braids out after a couple of hours, wavy and under control
i have the same problem


my hair is also out of control.





try getting a shampoo + conditioner + hair cream especially made for curly hair.


it will help ease the frizz and make your hair alot easier to manage





hope i helped
To reduce frizz naturally, rinse your hair with cool to cold water after you shower.
I used to have this friend with the same hair. she wore it with mouse, then maybe hairspray...looked good
Try Super Skinny Serum by Paul Mitchell. I love it...it takes all the frizz out for my hair...hope i helped...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment